An UTAUloid is like a child...
If an UTAUloid is a child, that means that you (the master) are a parent.
That means that when you delete your UTAU, you are killing your child.
When you decide to quit the creation of an UTAU, you are comitting UTAU Abortiion.
Here are the facts=
1. Like having a child, it is painful. UTAU voicebanks are sometimes painful to record and the oto.ini causes headaches.
2. Like a child, you watch it take it's first steps. Not literally of course, but those exciting moments of waiting
for the UST to render so you can hear your baby's voice for the first time.
3. Like a child, you must give it attention or it will die. Die as in fade from memory. If you haven't used your UTAU in a while,
you're likely to forget that you created them.
4. Like life with a child, it is full of dissapointments. Like when you try really hard on a cover but it sounds bad anyway.
(similar to when you study really hard with your child and they still get an F. )
5. Like a child, you have to give them what they need.